Group business coaching
Come together to learn, collaborate and grow
Firestation group business coaching, called ‘Circles’, are a forum for business owners and professionals to improve, excel and support each other. It develops and fosters a growth mindset and diversity in problem solving.
The two hour session includes a 60 minute training module to extend your skills and thinking across key areas of business such as sales, marketing, operations, finance and leadership. It is also a platform to share your successes and challenges and commit to actions to progress your business or solve a problem.
Goal setting to be a recurring theme with each session opening with actions and achievements from the prior month. Each session finishes with a commitment to 30/60/90 day actions aligned to longer term goals.
You will build relationships, develop a support network and make connections with other likeminded people from a range of industries and backgrounds. This will help by:
- Extend your skills and thinking across key areas of business including sales, marketing, operations, finance and leadership.
- Share your successes and challenges and commit to actions to progress your business or solve a problem.
- Set and achieve short, medium and long-term goals. Each sessions will closed with a commitment to 30/60/90 day actions aligned to longer term goals.
We have a variety of groups to suit your needs:
- Inner Circle – groups of six business owners meeting monthly to discuss their strategic goals, challenges and opportunities. Includes delivery of business training on a wide variety of topics. Business owners are held accountable for their actions by their peers.
- Leadership Circle – same format as Inner Circle with business topics dedicated to building leadership capability and improving organisational culture. We have groups consisting solely of business owners or management staff from the same or different businesses. Option of 360 degree leadership survey.
- Sales Ignition – series of three workshops for the business owner, sales leaders and senior sales staff over 12 months. Embeds a sales culture in the business instilling sales disciplines and behaviours to ignite sales growth. The workshops can be tailored to suit and run independently.
- Team Ignition – facilitation of on/off site team days with senior management or all staff. Can be used for building culture, developing vision and core values, enhancing understanding of strategic objectives, fostering a customer service mindset, etc.
We limit each Circle to a maximum of eight members to ensure everyone has dedicated time to talk through challenges, successes and actions.
Cost is $299+GST per monthly session. If you miss an Inner Circle, you won’t be charged.
Firestation offers group coaching sessions across the Bay of Plenty in Rotorua, Tauranga and Taupo.