Position Vacant – Are you ready to join a fast-growing, dynamic business?
This position is not for the faint of heart. We are looking for someone who thrives on variety, is pro-active and can effortlessly juggle many jobs and tasks. You need to be a whizz at organising meetings and events, happy to pitch in (yep that even includes doing the dishes!) all with a smile and a can-do attitude.
We want you, IF you’re a:
- Self-manager – you take control of your projects and tasks and get them done.
- Communication wizard– great phone manner, confident at greeting clients and have formidable written skills.
- Multi-tasking master – able to keep on track of the various duties and tasks.
- Accounting systems – comfortable with using accounting systems (Xero) for invoicing.
- Computer guru – must be extremely proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Thorough and accurate – attention to detail is a must!
This role is quite varied. It’s part PA, part admin manager and part events co-ordinator. You will co-ordinate events, schedule meetings, make sure the business coaches and clients are watered and fed as well as keep the co-working space running smoothly. This is a very busy, fast-paced role. You must be able to work to deadlines, problem solve and think on your feet.
We need someone who is detail orientated, can work to deadlines, is good with technology and gets what Firestation is trying to achieve.
Some form of business or marketing experience would be beneficial.
Position will be 20-25 hours worked Monday to Thursday.
Established in 2013, we are the central North Island’s only Business Growth Centre. We offer a range of business coaching, training programmes and marketing services to ignite business success and growth. We have a vision for central North Island to become the entrepreneurial heart of New Zealand.
Cover letters to explain why you are the best person for the position based on your past experience and organisation skills. References are essential.
Apply on Seek – http://bit.ly/2kvbBry
Applications close Friday 8th June 2018.