Sales are a critical part of business success. When you embed a sales culture in your organisation you will supercharge your sales team.
To develop your sales culture, you need
- Dedicated sales team vision (that is aligned with the company’s overall vision),
- Live sales funnel
- Metrics and measurements which include lagging and leading indicators with stretch targets supported by agreed sales activities and if appropriate, performance incentives.
Learn the secrets to igniting sales success and building your sales culture with our two-hour sales business training mastery module. We cover:
- Sales Cycle –a quick overview of the sales process.
- Sales Vision – Sales professionals, especially those in small businesses, are often very goal-oriented. A clear, concise vision statement allows a sales team to focus on a specific goal.
- Persuasion – Understand the six ethical and costless principles of the psychology of influence
- The Sales Funnel & Metrics – Using your CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and sales reporting to determine where your sales team should focus attention and efforts to keep succeed and meet sales targets.
- The GROW(S) Model – A simple framework for understanding a prospective client’s needs and a way to move forward.
- Prospecting – Finding and winning new clients is a never-ending journey. Learn techniques to identify and win new customers.
Wednesday 30th August | 12pm – 2pm
1289 Fenton St, Rotorua
REGISTER NOW for SALES BUSINESS TRAINING
Cancellations must be received within 48 hours of the event or full payment is expected and no refunds given.