Thurs 8th August – 9.30-10.30am
Ever wondered how grants are decided? Wanted to ask the funding organisations questions to improve your grant application success? This session is your chance.
We have a selection of Bay of Plenty grant organisation representatives to answer your burning questions. The panel includes:
- Jackie McCullough from Rotorua Energy Charitable Trust
- Annette Burgess from Geyser Community Foundation
- David Stones from NZ Community Trust
- Alastair Rhodes from Bay Trust
- Lyn Preston from One Foundation
- Ben Sandford from Sandford and Partners (to answer any organisation structure questions you may have)
Come along and get all your grant process questions answered.
Thursday 8th August
Rotorua Lakes Council – Council Chambers – 1061 Haupapa St, Rotorua
Complete the registration form below to attend any of the Innovation Festival events. For more info on the festival and see all speakers click here.