Position Vacant – Are you ready to join a fast-growing, dynamic business?
Approx. 30 hours per week.
This position is not for the faint of heart. We are looking for someone who thrives on variety, is pro-active and can effortlessly juggle many jobs and tasks. You need to be a whizz at organising meetings and events, happy to pitch in (yep that even includes doing the dishes!) all with a smile and a can-do attitude.
We want you, IF you’re a:
- Self-manager – you take control of your projects and tasks and get them done.
- Communication wizard– great phone manner, confident at greeting clients and have formidable written skills.
- Multi-tasking master – able to keep on track of the various duties and tasks.
- Computer guru – must be extremely proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Thorough and accurate – attention to detail is a must!
This role will be quite varied. You will be in charge of keeping a co-working space running smoothly, scheduling meetings as well as co-ordinating events. Marketing support functions will include website updating and managing Facebook pages. Ideally we would like this position to also grow to a sales support function and help with proposals and pitching.
Some form of business or marketing training, while not necessary, would be advantageous.
We are the Bay of Plenty’s only Business Growth Centre. We offer a range of business coaching, programmes and marketing services to ignite business success and growth. We have a vision for Bay of Plenty to become the entrepreneurial heart of New Zealand.
To apply send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org