Rotorua Innovation Festival Terms & Conditions
Here are the terms and conditions (“Terms”) for the Rotorua Innovation Festival (“Event”).
They’re here to protect you as an attendee and the organisers behind the event. By submitting a registration (Registration), you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- The Promoters of this Event are Firestation and Rotorua X Charitable Trust.
- Acceptance of all Registrations is at the sole decision of the Promoters. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All sessions of the event are dependant on the number of attendees and facilitator availability.
- Sessions may change or be cancelled without notice. The Promoters will endeavour to update the event Website and Facebook event with any changes.
- Each Registration agrees that its name, company name and contact details will be supplied to the facilitators of any session they have registered for. The facilitator may contact them in future about their product, services and related information.
- All expenses to attend the Event are the sole responsibility of the Registration.
- The Promoters reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw the Event or these Terms at any time and will endeavour to give advance notice of any such change or withdrawal.
- Under no circumstances will the Promoters, or their related companies, be liable for any losses, damages, costs, or expenses arising from or in any way connected with the Event (including any discontinuance of the Event) or relating to the Registration’s business, product or services, except for liability to the extent that cannot be excluded by law. Nothing in these Terms excludes or restricts any Promoters responsibility for death or personal injury caused by that Promoter’s negligence.