Last night at the Rotorua X 2016 EMA BoP Pitch Night we introduced the Bay of Plenty’s very own “Innovation House”. A world class business hub, incubator and business growth accelerator in the heart of the Rotorua CBD.
Innovation house will be a unique NZ first facility, combining everything under one roof:
- Co-Working – providing desks for start-ups, freelancers and businesses.
- Business Hub with key business support services located in the facility.
- Events amenities for business events, conferences and networking.
- Incubator/Accelerator to help launch, grow and scale businesses.
- Business Programmes to improve quality, service and success of our local businesses.
It will be designed based on activity based workplace principles and incorporating wood first in the fit out.
It will have a unique blend of open plan co-working space, serviced offices, meeting rooms, and event amenities. We plan to include a central “meet street” with lounge, bar and barista/café.
Innovation House will be a mix of long term tenants, members and casual use. There will be a range packages providing a set number of days of use for hot desks and meeting room hours.
This will be a 60-80 seat facility and we already have an in-principle commitment for 50 seats from a range of corporates, professional services firms and local businesses to be part of this facility.
If you want to be a foundation tenant/member please call us on 021 271 1517 or email us.