Did you miss our Get Business Ready for Alert Levels 2 & 3 Webinar? Watch the recording now! Plus all links to programmes, apps and websites below.
To operate at Level 3 Contact tracing must be done for staff (who worked together on what shifts), suppliers and customers. Information must include name and two methods of contact (ie phone and email).
Check out the Webfox free app that uses QR codes to record information.
Options to get online for orders, quickly and low-cost:
- Mailchimp have free WEBSITES building. Drag and drop. They do have a payment partner you can use to process online payments.
- Shopify Websites – offering a 3 month FREE trial.
- Trademe – open a Trademe store to sell your goods/services. Make sure you tell your customers that is how they can buy from you.
- Use free platforms like Google Forms, Jotform etc but will need to have a payment system independent of the order form.
- Facebook messenger, email or phone, but be aware these systems may have a higher risk of human errors and be harder to manage orders.
- For takeaway food business lots of apps have been developed, google them to see which is best for your business/area.
Payment options if not handled by your online ordering system:
- PayWave through contactless window (ie petrol station night pay windows)
- Bank transfer (but will need to wait for funds to clear before goods can be collected)
- Stripe – should be able to set-up with out a website, but you will need to contact support to get verified
- Paypal – should receive notification email when payment made. Funds no automatically transferred. Need to login to transfer funds. Can take up to 5 days for funds to get to your account.
Other helpful information:
Govt Info on businesses at different alert levels
Covid Alert Levels Brochure
Building Covid Guide
MOH Safe Work Practises
COVID-19 – Information for Businesses
Employment NZ – info for employers
Tax relief for businesses
Ministry of Health Information
Do you have a specific question you want answered? Or a suggestion for future webinar topics? Email it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recording Webinar Sessions
Info about the series
The Webinar Series has been organised by Rotorua Lakes Council, Rotorua X and Firestation Business Growth Centre to provide business support to organisations.
Got a specific topic you want covered in a webinar or question you want answered? Comment on this post or email it to email@example.com