Firestation will endeavour to follow Ministry of Health’s guidance for infectious disease prevention and control in workplaces for the CODIV-19 (novel coronavirus) outbreak.
Virus Exposure Mitigation Policy
- Coworking member capacity will reduce from 16 to a maximum of eight coworkers in the office at any one time to ensure physical distancing and every second desk is not used.
- All visitors to the space must be recorded either by scanning the QR code on the front door OR using the manual visitor register (with hand sanitiser to be used before and after completing details).
- We encourage members to wash hands regularly and use hand sanitiser and ensure any guests do the same.
- Coworking members and guests exhibiting signs of illness or who have had a fever within 24 hours should not enter the coworking space.
Coronavirus extra prevention care includes:
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout coworking space.
- Antibacterial wipes available for each member to regularly wipe down their desks, keyboards etc
- Paper towels placed in kitchen rather than hand towels.
- Ministry of Health hygiene posters throughout shared office area.
- Hand washing guideline posters added in bathrooms and kitchen.
- Increased cleaning to sanitize touch points more regularly (door handles, counter tops and other common areas.
If you have any questions or concerns please email Rachael on email@example.com or call 021 271 1517.
Resources for businesses: